Saturday, February 24, 2007

Holy Praying Bunnies, Batman!

(click to enlarge photo)


It's Prayer Rabbit, safe from the dangers of the Briar Patch!!!

A lingerie-wearing Easter bunny, with an added bonus - she PRAYS!!!

Of course, I couldn't resist the summons to "Try Me!", which was boldly emblazoned in red on her left hand, like some kind of backwards stigmata. I wasn't quite prepared for what happened next. Oh, I expected her to pray, like it said on the box. But, what I wasn't expecting was for her cheeks to light up with two bright red lights, like some bizarre Easter version of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. "Rosie the Red-Cheeked Rabbit", maybe?

As for praying, no, she doesn't say anything like "Please God, get me out of this stupid outfit before I barf", which is what I would be saying if I were in her shoes. Oh wait, she's not wearing any. No, instead she launches into a long version of "Now I lay me down to sleep..."

No offense to the makers of this little gem, but wouldn't it make a bit more sense to dress her up in something a bit more, ummm... modest? Something which doesn't leave her entire nether regions exposed for all to see, like a born-again Victoria's Secret model?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: